BOSS SLIM FIT DELAWARE3-1 JEANS IN GREY
20% PROFIT £28.62
BOSS SLIM FIT DELAWARE3-1 JEANS IN GREY
20% PROFIT £28.62

BOSS SLIM FIT DELAWARE3-1 JEANS IN GREY

Regular price £171.72 Sale price£143.10
/
Tax included.

SIZE
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Slim fit
Regular rise
Button and zip closure
Pockets bottom front: Side pockets
Straight leg
Pockets bottom back: Patch pocket
Standard length
Fit foot width: 35,4 cm (13.9 inches)

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like