BOSS &
20% PROFIT £45.00
BOSS &
20% PROFIT £45.00
BOSS &
20% PROFIT £45.00

BOSS 'SALBO 1' SHORT SET IN BRIGHT BLUE

Regular price £270.00 Sale price£225.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

SWEATER-Regular fit
Crew neck
Long sleeves
Ribbed cuffs
Standard length

SHORTS-Regular fit
Drawstring
Pockets bottom front: Side pockets
Pockets bottom back: Welt pocket

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like