BOSS &
20% PROFIT £17.82
BOSS &
20% PROFIT £17.82
BOSS &
20% PROFIT £17.82

BOSS 'PLEESY 4' SLIM FIT POLO IN DARK BLUE

Regular price £106.92 Sale price£89.10
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

A slim-fitting polo shirt by BOSS Menswear. Designed in Pima cotton knitted with a piqué structure, this long-sleeved polo shirt features original BOSS branding at the left chest and modern logos knitted vertically at the placket. The striped collar and cuffs are finished in contrast.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like