BOSS JUNIOR REVERSIBLE GILLE IN BLACK-KHAKI
20% PROFIT £20.70
BOSS JUNIOR REVERSIBLE GILLE IN BLACK-KHAKI
20% PROFIT £20.70
BOSS JUNIOR REVERSIBLE GILLE IN BLACK-KHAKI
20% PROFIT £20.70

BOSS JUNIOR REVERSIBLE GILLE IN BLACK-KHAKI

Regular price £129.60 Sale price£108.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

On one side it is army green and on the other side it is navy.

The BOSS waistcoat has a fixed hood and it has narrow, navy edges. The down vest opens with a zipper, and there are practical, open pockets on both sides. The Waistcoat is made in a smooth woven quality, and it has a warm padding of down and feathers.

The Waistcoat has been given a water-repellent treatment so that water does not penetrate so easily.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like