BOSS JUNIOR LOGO T-SHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £6.48
BOSS JUNIOR LOGO T-SHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £6.48
BOSS JUNIOR LOGO T-SHIRT IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £6.48

BOSS JUNIOR LOGO T-SHIRT IN GREEN

Regular price £38.88 Sale price£32.40
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Green T-shirt for boys by BOSS Kidswear. Made in soft and stretchy cotton jersey, it has a white logo print on the front.

  • Product number 437070
  • 100% cotton (soft & stretchy jersey)
  • Machine wash (30*C)

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like