FALSE
20% PROFIT £55.10
BOSS HALKO ATHLEISURE TRACKSUIT
20% PROFIT £55.10

BOSS HALKO ATHLEISURE TRACKSUIT

Regular price £330.60 Sale price£275.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

BOSS menswear Athleisure collection presents this two-piece tracksuit set. The black tracksuit comprises of a zip-through hoodie and elasticated drawstring trousers. Detailed for a sporty vibe with contrast grey stripe details and printed logos, this regular-fit tracksuit is created in a cotton blend with an interlock structure for a smooth feel.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like