BOSS COTTON BLEND &
20% PROFIT £40.00
BOSS COTTON BLEND &
20% PROFIT £40.00
BOSS COTTON BLEND &
20% PROFIT £40.00
BOSS COTTON BLEND &
20% PROFIT £40.00

BOSS COTTON BLEND 'TRACKSUIT' IN BLACK

Regular price£200.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

SWEATER- Printed with a metallic logo and featuring matching piping, this colour-blocked sweatshirt is crafted in cotton-blend yarn with a piqué structure. The regular fit is ideal for creating cosy off-duty looks.

BOTOMS-these regular-rise tracksuit bottoms are crafted in cotton-blend piqué and detailed with metallic accents including a BOSS logo. The covered waistband features an adjustable drawcord with hardware-effect tips.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like