BOSS &
20% PROFIT £34.20
BOSS &
20% PROFIT £34.20
BOSS &
20% PROFIT £34.20

BOSS 'CHROMA' PACKABLE DOWN GILLET IN NAVY BLUE

Regular price £205.20 Sale price£171.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Regular fit
Stand collar
Fastening top: Zip closure
Pockets top: Welt pockets
Inside welt pockets
Fully lined
Standard length

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like