BOSS BABY T-SHIRT AND SHORT SET IN WHITE-BLUE
20% PROFIT £15.66
BOSS BABY T-SHIRT AND SHORT SET IN WHITE-BLUE
20% PROFIT £15.66

BOSS BABY T-SHIRT AND SHORT SET IN WHITE-BLUE

Regular price £93.96 Sale price£78.30
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Baby boy's t-shirt and shorts set from BOSS. The set includes a pair of pale blue track shorts, and a white t-shirt with a navy and blue BOSS logo on the chest.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like