BOSS BABY BOY SLEEP SUIT IN PALE BLUE
20% PROFIT £10.80
BOSS BABY BOY SLEEP SUIT IN PALE BLUE
20% PROFIT £10.80
BOSS BABY BOY SLEEP SUIT IN PALE BLUE
20% PROFIT £10.80

BOSS BABY BOY SLEEP SUIT IN PALE BLUE

Regular price £64.80 Sale price£54.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • BOSS Sleep Suit Boys Pyjamas
  • Contrasting script embroidery to the chest
  • One piece design
  • Eye-catching colourblocked style
  • Flat knit point collar with colour tipping
  • Three button placket
  • Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
  • Long cut leg length
  • Additional fastening to the legs
  • Bootie feet
  • Presented in a signature branded box
  • Ideal as a gift
  • Care according to brand

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like