Topped with exposed waistbands featuring jacquard BOSS logos and a sporty stripe, these trunks are designed in cotton blended with stretch for maximum comfort. Choose this pack to build everyday looks on refined foundations.
All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.
100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.
We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.