Kenzo Sweatshirt Black
20% PROFIT £38.00

Kenzo Sweatshirt Black

Regular price £228.00 Sale price£190.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Featuring the new KENZO Cross logo at its chest, this sports-inspired sweatshirt is crafted in a smooth cotton/polyester blend with fine ribbing at the crewneck, cuffs and hem. It pairs well with anything in your everyday, casual wardrobe.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like