BENIR TECH CLASSIC JOGGER - GREY
20% PROFIT £9.50
BENIR TECH CLASSIC JOGGER - GREY
20% PROFIT £9.50

BENIR TECH CLASSIC JOGGER - GREY

Regular price £57.00 Sale price£47.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

CTC Tech Classic Joggers in Paloma grey are made with premium interlocking tech 100% cotton fabric. Attention to quality and finer details on fabric choices, zips and trimmings is what makes this collection stand out for itself.

Model is 6ft 78kg wearing a size L ( we recommend taking a size up when ordering )

  • cuffed Raised rubber logo 
  • drawcords
  • slim fitting

        All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

        100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

        We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

        Your customer covers shipping fee's.

        This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

        You may also like