BENIR PLUS À VENIR 2.0 TEE - GREY
20% PROFIT £5.70

BENIR PLUS À VENIR 2.0 TEE - GREY

Regular price £34.20 Sale price£28.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Plus à venir 2.0 Tee - Grey

  • 300gsm
  • Fleeceback cotton
  • Regular fit 
  • Rubber badge detailing
  • 3D Embroidery patch work

Fabric: 100% cotton

Model is 6ft wearing a size medium

    All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

    100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

    We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

    Your customer covers shipping fee's.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    You may also like