BENIR CASUALS SHORTS - BLACK
20% PROFIT £8.55
BENIR CASUALS SHORTS - BLACK
20% PROFIT £8.55

BENIR CASUALS SHORTS - BLACK

Regular price £51.30 Sale price£42.75
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

BÉNIR X CASUALS Jersey Shorts - Charcoal

  • Relaxed Fit
  • Jersey Fabric
  • Cotton Drawcord Feature¬†
  • Two Front Pockets
  • Rubber ‚ÄòCASUALS‚Äô Badge to Front
  • B√âNIR CC Branded Print Front

    All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

    100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

    We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

    Your customer covers shipping fee's.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    You may also like