BENIR CASUALS JOGGER - CHARCOAL
20% PROFIT £13.30
BENIR CASUALS JOGGER - CHARCOAL
20% PROFIT £13.30

BENIR CASUALS JOGGER - CHARCOAL

Regular price £79.80 Sale price£66.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way
  • Relaxed Fit
  • Elasticated Waistband 
  • Two Front Pockets
  • Rubber ‘CASUALS’ Badge to Front
  • BÉNIR CC Branded Print to Front

Fabric: 100% Cotton // Weight: 480gsm

Model is 6'1" and Wears Size Medium

        All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

        100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

        We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

        Your customer covers shipping fee's.

        This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

        You may also like