FALSE
20% PROFIT £74.10

BALMAIN PARIS- T-SHIRT STRIPE WITH LOGO BLACK - WHITE

Regular price £444.60 Sale price£370.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Balmain longsleeve thin sweater in dark navy and white

Stripes all over with Balmain paris print

Delicate wash or hand wash

Do not tumble dry

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like