BALMAIN FLOCKED LOGO T-SHIRT IN BLUE PREMIER
20% PROFIT £66.50

BALMAIN FLOCKED LOGO T-SHIRT IN BLUE PREMIER

Regular price £399.00 Sale price£332.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Flock Signature T Shirt in Blue. A classic ribbed crew neck t shirt by Balmain. This t shirt is made using a soft touch cotton and has a regular fit to it. With a tonal flock signature on the chest that is finished with a contrasting bi colour edge to the signature logo. 

  • Crew neck
  • Regular fit
  • Tonal Balmain flock signature logo¬†
  • Contrasting bi colour edge¬†
  • 100% Cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like