AMICCI FELIX CREW NECK SWEAT KHAKI
20% PROFIT £8.55
AMICCI FELIX CREW NECK SWEAT KHAKI
20% PROFIT £8.55
AMICCI FELIX CREW NECK SWEAT KHAKI
20% PROFIT £8.55

AMICCI FELIX CREW NECK SWEAT KHAKI

Regular price £51.30 Sale price£42.75
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Regular Fit¬†
  • Soft Fleece back¬†
  • Crew Neck¬†
  • Filled stitch Detailing Across Chest¬†
  • Model Wears Size M and is 6ft1¬†

Fabric Composition 

  • 100% Cotton¬†

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like