ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MCQ SWALLOW SWEATSHIRT
20% PROFIT £17.29
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MCQ SWALLOW SWEATSHIRT
20% PROFIT £17.29
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MCQ SWALLOW SWEATSHIRT
20% PROFIT £17.29

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MCQ SWALLOW SWEATSHIRT

Regular price £103.73 Sale price£86.44
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

McQ Alexander McQueen's signature flocked swallows patchwork sweatshirt

  • Black and grey patchwork style 
  • 100% Cotton
  • Long sleeves
  • Crew neck
  • Ribbed trim
  • Made in Turkey

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like