AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £60.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £60.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £60.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £60.00

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 'COURT PURPLE 2.0'

Regular price£300.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Launching in 2020, the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Court Purple 2.0' is a sequel of sorts to the 2018 colorway that also featured the same violet accents. Unlike its predecessor, this pair makes use of color blocking reminiscent of the OG ‘Chicago’ colorway, with Court Purple replacing the red paneling of the original. The kicks are finished with a black Nike Swoosh and matching black at the laces and padded collar.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like