AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £90.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £90.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £90.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £90.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £90.00

AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO 'WHITE OREO'

Regular price£450.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘White Oreo’ features a design theme that recalls the original ‘Oreo’ AJ4 from 1999. The black tumbled leather upper of the older shoe is replaced by a clean white finish, though the speckled molded eyelets in Tech Grey remain the same. The neutral hue is repeated on the Jumpman heel logo and polyurethane midsole, featuring encapsulated Air cushioning in the forefoot and a visible unit under the heel. A second Jumpman adorns the tongue in a contrasting pop of Fire Red.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like