AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £76.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £76.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £76.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £76.00
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £76.00

AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO 'RED THUNDER'

Regular price Sale price£400.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Red Thunder’ features familiar color blocking that recalls the coveted ‘Thunder’ colorway, originally released in 2006 and subsequently reissued in 2012. The mid-top sports a black nubuck upper with contrasting pops of crimson in lieu of the older shoe’s Tour Yellow accents. They appear on the sneaker’s molded eyelets, interior tongue, quarter panel, throat and midsole, which packs visible Air-sole cushioning under the heel. Jumpman branding decorates the tongue tag and heel.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like