AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £66.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £66.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £66.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £66.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £66.50

AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO 'LIGHTNING' 2021

Regular price Sale price£350.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The 2021 edition of the Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Lightning’ resurrects a highly coveted colorway that originally launched in 2006 alongside an accompanying ‘Thunder’ colourway, both of which were inspired by Michael Jordan’s Motorsports team. A bright yellow hue floods the nubuck upper, contrasted by black netting and dark grey structural wings. Matching grey accents land on the woven tongue tag, interior tongue and Jumpman branding at the heel. A white PU midsole, enhanced with visible Air sole cushioning, rides on a dark grey herringbone rubber outsole.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like