AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £85.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £85.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £85.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £85.50
AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO &
20% PROFIT £85.50

AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO 'UNIVERSITY BLUE'

Regular price £570.00 Sale price£475.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 4 Retro GS ‘University Blue’ carries a suede upper in a familiar colour that nods to Michael Jordan’s alma mater, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The collegiate theme is reinforced with a woven jock tag on the tongue, featuring a design similar to the labeling on throwback Nike basketball jerseys. Speckled grey detailing lands on the sneaker’s supportive wings, PU midsole, and molded heel tab, the latter embellished with Jumpman branding.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like