AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £57.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £57.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £57.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £57.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £57.00

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 'BUBBLE GUM'

Regular price Sale price£300.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The women’s Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG SE ‘Bubble Gum’ updates the iconic silhouette with pastel accents in a glossy finish. The upper is distinguished by pink patent leather on the toe box, heel overlay and collar flap, featuring a traditional Wings stamped in Obsidian on the lateral side. The dark navy hue is repeated on the forefoot overlay, eyestay and Swoosh, with the latter contrasted by soft white leather on the quarter panel. Nike Air branding appears on the tongue tag and sockliner. The high-top rides on a rubber cupsole with encapsulated Air-sole cushioning in the heel and a pink-colored outsole underfoot.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like