AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £80.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £80.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £80.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £80.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £80.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £80.00

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 'PATENT BRED'

Regular price£400.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Patent Bred’ treats the iconic colorway to a glossy makeover. Aside from the shoe’s patent leather construction, the essential design DNA remains intact. The upper pairs basic black paneling with contrasting hits of Varsity Red on the toe box, Swoosh, heel overlay and collar flap. A woven Nike tag adorns the black nylon tongue, while a Wings logo is stamped on the lateral collar. The high-top rides on a sturdy rubber cupsole, enhanced with an Air-sole unit encapsulated in lightweight polyurethane.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like