AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £104.50
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £104.50
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £104.50
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £104.50

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 'OBSIDIAN' UNC

Regular price £627.00 Sale price£522.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG is a work of nostalgia, modernizing the 1985 icon's distinctive elements to honor Michael Jordan's legendary career arc. Debuted in August 2017, this 'Obsidian' version tributes MJ's college alma mater through a team-inspired, color block palette on the leather upper. Matching branding notes and Swooshes play their part in the homage. The Nike Air infused midsole and circular rubber outsole supply classic comfort and traction.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like