AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG &
20% PROFIT £50.00

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 'BORDEAUX'

Regular price£250.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Bordeaux’ dresses the archetypal silhouette in a white leather upper with vinous leather overlays at the forefoot, heel, and collar. Similar to the CO.JP ‘Midnight Navy’ colourway, the sneaker is accented with a metallic silver Swoosh and a jeweled Wings logo on the lateral ankle. A woven Nike Air tongue tag atop the lightly padded nylon tongue delivers an OG touch. A traditional two-tone AJ1 cupsole packs encapsulated Nike Air cushioning under the heel

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like