AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE &
20% PROFIT £43.70
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE &
20% PROFIT £43.70
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE &
20% PROFIT £43.70
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE &
20% PROFIT £43.70

AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE 'SIGNAL BLUE'

Regular price Sale price£230.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 1 Mid GS “Signal Blue” is the youth sizing of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe in an Orlando Magic inspired colorway for kids. The Air Jordan 1 Mid is as popular as it's ever been in recent years due to refreshing looks like the “Signal Blue” that add to the iconic silhouette’s story. Jordan Brand adds shining patent leather overlays in the shade of royal blue to the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel. The same hue of blue also appears on the tongue and nylon tongue tag with black Jumpman branding. Blue contrast stitching borders the black leather Swoosh and a black “Wings” insignia is located on the collar. The perforated toe, mid-panel, and collar are finished off in white leather to complete the look.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like