AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE GS &
20% PROFIT £43.70
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE GS &
20% PROFIT £43.70
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE GS &
20% PROFIT £43.70
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE GS &
20% PROFIT £43.70

AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE GS 'TURF ORANGE'

Regular price £262.20 Sale price£218.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 1 Mid SE GS “Turf Orange” is an attention-seeking colorway of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe fitted in youth sizing. The “Turf Orange” Air Jordan 1 Mid SE (Special Edition) appeals to children with vibrant orange patent leather detailing on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel. Both the perforated toe and mid-panel feature a white leather construction that allows for the blazing orange accenting to garner attention. Elsewhere, a black leather Swoosh with orange contrast stitching and black “Wings” emblem on the collar evoke a classic Air Jordan 1 look. Finishing touches include black laces on top an orange nylon tongue, a black Jumpman accented tongue tag, and white collar with a black liner.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like