AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE ALL STAR 2021 WEEKEND BLACK
20% PROFIT £60.80
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE ALL STAR 2021 WEEKEND BLACK
20% PROFIT £60.80
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE ALL STAR 2021 WEEKEND BLACK
20% PROFIT £60.80
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE ALL STAR 2021 WEEKEND BLACK
20% PROFIT £60.80
AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE ALL STAR 2021 WEEKEND BLACK
20% PROFIT £60.80

AIR JORDAN 1 MID SE ALL STAR 2021 WEEKEND BLACK

Regular price £364.80 Sale price£304.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Celebrating the NBA’s midseason break, the Air Jordan 1 Mid SE ‘All Star 2021' treats the classic silhouette to an essential two-tone colour scheme with unique details. The upper combines a white leather base with contrasting black patent leather overlays at the forefoot and eyestay. The same glossy black leather is utilized on the Swoosh, collar flap and heel, though these pieces are enhanced with a faux carbon fiber print. A woven tag atop the tongue displays an encircled Jumpman logo.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like