AIR JORDAN 1 MID GS &
20% PROFIT £54.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID GS &
20% PROFIT £54.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID GS &
20% PROFIT £54.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID GS &
20% PROFIT £54.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID GS &
20% PROFIT £54.00

AIR JORDAN 1 MID GS 'CHILE RED'

Regular price£270.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Looking closer, this mid-top Air Jordan 1 for kids comes in the Chicago Bulls colorway, using Black, Red, and White. Furthermore, White leather appears on the eyelet, toe box, ankle overlay, and wraps the heel. Following, the same shade lands on the midsole while Red covers the Swoosh, tongue branding, and insoles. Lastly, Black hits the Wings logo, liner, overlays, panels, ankle collar, laces, and rubber outsole.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like