AIR JORDAN 1 MID &
20% PROFIT £40.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID &
20% PROFIT £40.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID &
20% PROFIT £40.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID &
20% PROFIT £40.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID &
20% PROFIT £40.00

AIR JORDAN 1 MID 'DÍA DE MUERTOS'

Regular price£200.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

The brand at Jumpman brand famous"El Día De Muertos"an annual Mexican holiday celebrating the dead, and presents us with a new Air Jordan 1 Mid with colours strongly reminiscent of the aesthetics of this event.

The Air Jordan 1 Mid Dia de los Muertos features a white leather upper, complemented by several fuchsia-colored inserts. A gold"Familia" tag is present on the mudguard to offer a colour contrast that can also be found on the Jordan Wings logo. The swoosh takes up the gold colour so characteristic of the model to match the base perfectly. A white midsole and a purple outsole complete this colourful model!

With this iteration that may not go unnoticed, the Jordan Brand offers an original colour to create ever more colourful looks!

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like