AIR JORDAN 1 MID CREAM GREY
20% PROFIT £38.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID CREAM GREY
20% PROFIT £38.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID CREAM GREY
20% PROFIT £38.00
AIR JORDAN 1 MID CREAM GREY
20% PROFIT £38.00

AIR JORDAN 1 MID CREAM GREY

Regular price £228.00 Sale price£190.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
This AJ1 mid-cut sports a canvas base for its upper in the titular Cream colour, peeking out of the toe box, the quarter and the collar. The fuzzy suede overlays play with shading, dark grey on the toe cap, the mudguard and the eyestay panel and light grey on the collar flap and the cupsole. The signature profile Swooshes on both the medial and the lateral sides are the same suede material and shade of grey as the collar flap and cupsole. The laces are in a complementary bluish grey. A grey Jumpman is embroidered on the tongue tab while a Wings logo in cream is embossed on the lateral collar flap. A pure white midsole and a caramel-coloured gum outsole complete the look of the shoe.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like