AIR JORDAN 1 LOW &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 LOW &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 LOW &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 LOW &
20% PROFIT £50.00
AIR JORDAN 1 LOW &
20% PROFIT £50.00

AIR JORDAN 1 LOW 'UNC'

Regular price£250.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Air Jordan 1 Low GS “UNC” is a youth edition of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe that syphons inspiration from a popular source in the Air Jordan line: the UNC Tar Heels. Based on the Jordan 1’s original “UNC” style, this modern version of the college basketball inspired colorway pairs Obsidian and Powder Blue accenting. The perforated toe and mid-panel are contrasted by light blue leather on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel. An Obsidian leather Swoosh can be found on either side and an Obsidian “Wings” logo is embroidered on the back of the shoe. Jordan Brand places a Powder Blue Jumpman on the dark blue nylon tongue. Tonal “23” detailing appears on the lace overlay incorporated into the design of the tongue. To round out the look, Jordan Brand supplies the “UNC” Jordan 1 Low for kids with a white rubber midsole and light blue outsole.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like